Impressive Eavestrough Protection
With the Gutter Clean System, leaves and debris stay out of your eavestroughs.
And if leaves land on the eavestrough protection system, a simple breeze is all it takes to sweep them away.
- A 10 km/h wind effectively removes wet leaves and about 100 pine needles per linear foot.
- A 37 km/h wind can remove about an inch (2.5 cm) of pine needles per linear foot.
Drains tons of water and protects your investment!
With 312 perforations every 12 in. (30,5 cm), Alu-Perf gutter cover technology can drain 29,7 in. (755 mm) of water per hour per linear foot-that’s 3 times the amount of water ever recorded in the heaviest rainfalls.
Independent testing has confirmed the Gutter Clean System’s performance in protecting eavestrough.
The Gutter Clean System protects your home from leaks and damage to landscaping, and various other potential eavestrough problems.
Protects all eavestroughs
The Gutter Clean System fits on all eavestroughs, regardless of the width or material used (except PVC).
- Prevents leaf and debris buildup
- Eliminates need for periodic eavestrough upkeep Prevents ice and snow from getting into the eavestroughs
- Does not rust or flake
- Invisible from the ground
- Drains 3 times more water than that recorded in the heaviest precipitations
- Reduces the proliferation of mosquitoes and the spread of West Nile virus
For more information, please consult the Gutter Clean System Technical Specifications.